1) It’s Inexpensive Email marketing is an affordable way to stretch a tight marketing budget - and whose isn’t these days? Unlike direct mail, there is virtually no production, materials or postage expense. Email marketing is up to 20 times more cost effective than direct mail.
2) It’s Effective Email marketing enables you to proactively communicate with your existing customers and prospects instead of passively waiting for them to return to your Web site or storefront. You can easily target your emails by source, interest, or list.
3) It’s Immediate Email Marketing has two great advantages over other marketing vehicles. First, with Mail Magics Email Design tools we can create and send compelling email newsletters, promotions, announcements or more in hours or days. No agency or production time is required to create and send professional communications. Second, email marketing generates an immediate response. The call to action is clear: “Click here to take advantage of this offer”, or “to learn more about this service”, or to “attend this event”. Initial campaign response generally occurs within 48 hours of the time the email campaign is sent.
4) It’s Measurable Unlike other marketing vehicles, results from email campaigns are easily measured. Results are reported in terms of “opens”, which report how many people saw your offer or newsletters, Click Through Rates (CTRs), which measure how many people actually clicked on the links in your email, and in a many cases, who actually clicked on those links. Automated updating for unsubscriber listings directly back to the sending database.
5) It’s Easy Mail Magic makes it easy. All you need to do is supply a database, copy, images and logo etc and we can put together a professional looking and functional email that will impress your customers and prospects alike. We have a number of standard type professional HTML templates that can be modified to suit your specific needs or we can start from scratch to create your own distinctive email template that can be saved and re-used again. Essential to any email campaign is quick effective reporting, automatic tracking and reporting on click through rates etc is all done for you. So, you are free to concentrate on your unique message while the rest is done for you.
Overall, email communications sent to your prospect and customer lists, can single-handedly improve the ROI of all of your lead generation and customer retention programs.